Продолжительность курса — 1 день
This Introduction to Oracle Database Security Ed 1 training teaches you how to use Oracle Database features to help meet the security, privacy and compliance requirements of your organization. Develop a deep understanding of the security risks and Oracle solutions provided to help address those risks.
- Describe and determine database security requirements.
- Choose Oracle security solutions to meet security requirements.
- Implement basic database security.
- Configure network security.
- Discover basic security configuration issues.
Benefits to You
By participating in hands-on practices and available demonstrations, you’ll know how to use features of Oracle Database 12c to secure the databases in your own organization. You’ll begin by implementing basic database and network security and build on this knowledge throughout the course.
- Network Administrator
- Support Engineer
- Security Administrators
- Database Administrators
- System Analysts
- Course Objectives
- Course Schedule
- Detective Security Controls
- Preventive Security Controls
- Your Learning Aids
- Basic Workshop Architecture
Understanding Security Requirements
- Fundamental Data Security Requirements
- Security Risks
- Techniques to Enforce Security
Choosing Security Solutions
- Database Access Control: Authentication
- Protecting Against Database Bypass with Encryption
- Protecting Sensitive Data
- Protecting against Application Bypass
- Detecting Threats
Implementing Basic Database Security
- Database Security Checklist
- Reducing Administrative Effort
- Principle of Least Privilege
- Objects Protection
Configuring Network Security
- Network Access Control
- Listener Security
- Listener Usage Control
- Manage fine-grained access to external network services
Discovering Basic Configuration Issues
- Accessing Enterprise Manager Security Reports
- Using Various Security Reports